Church-wide retreat, April 29 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
As you’ll eventually read about in my SPIRE article, we are being invited to adapt to the change that’s happening in the life of church participation and in the life of our particular church.
Here’s a reminder about your invitation to the Church-wide retreat, April 29th. 9:30-AM-1PM. We need everyone to participate (ages 10 and up), in order to make it successful.
What it is:
- An important time to gather, worship and have fun discerning the future of mission and ministry
- A meaningful time to determine what needs changing, updating or deleting
- A significant time to be a part of the future of this community of faith
What it’s not:
- A FULL Day (it’ll end by 1PM if not before)
- A day of ‘brainstorming’ and planning without objectives and end results
- For leaders or members only; everyone is strongly encouraged to participate
NO IDEA IS TOO CRAZY!!!
- All ideas/objectives will pass S.M.A.R.T. test (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-measured)
- Commitments from individual members to “Sign me up!”
- An experience of the movement and invitation of God’s Spirit
- Unique worship service of dedication, April 30th
Please do whatever you can to participate in this day. Child-care will be available.
If you can’t come, please connect with me or any officer to share your ideas and hopes.